Kealoha Birth Services
$650 - Standard Package
- Two prenatal visits to asses your needs and desires for you birth, define and understand our expectations of on another, and provide you with useful tools for labor and birth.
- Birth preferences assistance to help you clarify your preferences for birth and explain the options that are available to you.
- Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support to you and your partner for the duration of labor and birth, to help you hold and move towards the vision you created for your baby's birth.
- Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth to help your baby latch on properly and encourage establishment of breastfeeding.
- One postpartum follow-up visit to celebrate the birth of your baby and answer any questions you have during the early postpartum period.
- Unlimited phone, text and email support to answer your questions and offer suggestions and support throughout pregnancy and early labor.
- Placenta Encapsulation with Cord Keepsake
($50 off for Service Members and their Families)